RICHARDSON, TX – Trilogy Circuits Inc. has recently re-located and expanded its design and manufacturing operations. The new 10,000 square foot facility consists of a 7,000 square foot production area, with the remaining space dedicated to design, manufacturing and administrative support.

The expansion also includes the addition of a new automated PCB assembly line to support increased production volumes. Trilogy Circuits revenues have more than doubled each of the last three consecutive years due to a high demand for turn-key services as well as quick-turn prototype and low volume PCB production. Military and aerospace contracts account for approximately 70% of the current business, while the remaining 30% represents various industrial and commercial clients.
Charles Capers, President and CEO of Trilogy Circuits, said, “The larger facility, along with new capital equipment purchases and additional personnel, will continue to fuel our growth over the next several years.”

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedInPrint Article